Lackawanna College is committed to providing a student-focused educational experience. Listed below are a variety of student-facing offices that all serve different purposes in helping students achieve their educational goals.
To access an office’s Portal page, please click on the office's link in the box below, or click the name of the office on the links to the left. If you have any additional questions after reviewing the content within each page, please email or call the office directly.
- Academic Success Coach - Describes services available to address and insure completion of educational programs of study.
- Advising Information - Includes a description of the Lackawanna College advising program along with contact information for all academic advisors.
- Bursar's Office - Provides information regarding tuition payments, payment plans, and refund policy.
- Career Development - Assists all students and alumni of Lackawanna College in exploring and making effective career choices.
- Financial Aid - Provides students with an overview of financial aid related topics and services.
- Graduation Information - Provides updates on academic information required for students who are approaching graduation.
- Public Safety - Contains information on campus closings, emergency notifications, and various public safety forms.
- Registrar - Provides information on notable academic dates and allows students and alumni to download a variety of forms from the Office of the Registrar.
- Student Wellness Program - Provides support and guidance to students adjusting to college life; also offers confidential counseling for students in a variety of areas
- Transfer Information - Provides up-to-date information concerning transferability and information regarding campus transfer visits.
- Tutoring Services - Assists Lackawanna College students in achieving their academic goals by providing professional, and/or group tutoring opportunities.
- Writing Center - It is the mission of the Writing Center to serve all members of the Lackawanna College community through the use of individualized collaboration with a focus on producing better writers rather than better writing.