|This is a legacy feature that will be discontinued in a future release. Use the Balance Calculator to update the final balance.|
The Add Double Value to Final Balance setting is used when you are associating a fee/accepting a payment with your form. Select this checkbox to double the final balance amount the form user enters or selects.
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click on the form you are working with.
3. Right-click on the question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
4. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
5. Select the Add Double Value to Final Balance check box.
6. Click Save.