The Alignment setting lets you show the question within the left, right, or center of the row.
The Previous button is aligned left, the Save and Quit button is aligned to the center of the row, and the Next button is aligned to the right.
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click on the form you are working with.
3. Right-click on the question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
4. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
5. From the Alignment drop-down, select how you want the question aligned in the row.
6. Click Save.