Use the Type to determine what kind of information you want to collect in your form. Settings and configurations will vary according the type of question you select. Type is Required. For more information, see Question Types.
To Select a Question Type:
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click on the Definition tab.
6. From the Type drop-down options, select the type of question being added or updated on your form.