Use the Text option to determine what text or information you want to show form users so they know what kind of information they need to enter. You can enter a field label such as Nickname or Waiver Code or you can include formatted text, images, and hyperlinks.
To Define Question Text/Label:
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click on the Definition tab.
6. In the Text field, enter what you want users to know to help them enter the information needed. You can control how the text appears using the formatting options, add/remove links, and upload a file form users can view/or download. See Formatting Options.
7. Click Save.
@@ data source options can be used.