The payment profile sets up how your school will handle payments for fees or donations.
Set Up the Payment Profile
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the name of the form you want to update. The Form page appears.
4. From the Tools menu, select Payment Profiles.
5. Click the Edit icon next to the Online Application Fee profile. The Payment Profile page appears.
6. If your school will allow applicants to use an electronic check to make their payment, select Allow E-check.
7. In the Show fee description field, review or update how the charge will be passed to the applicants' payment provider.
8. In the Transaction Code, enter your EX Receipt Entry Code used for online payments.
9. In the Default Fee amount, review or update the default amount being charged.
10. In the Email address to notify on failed payment field, enter an email address at your school that can be use to notify the appropriate person or department the payment failed. This might be your school's Accounts Receivable office or IT department.
11. Click Save Profile.