The applicant form template provides default text to be replaced by instructions on the Information tab. You can update the instructions to your school's application process or how to complete the form.
1. Access the application form Information tab.
2. Right-click on the Jenzabar label question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
3. Verify the Definition tab is selected.
4. In the Text field, enter any information you want applicants to see. Formatting options let you control how the text appears and additional options let you insert links and add files. You can include instructions, contact information, or information someone may need to complete the form.
5. The question is automatically added to the left of the form page. Use the Alignment options to move it to the center or right.
6. Click Save.