The payment profile for the application form template is associated with the form's Submit button. The transaction code must be updated to an Accounts Receivable code defined on the EX Receipt Code Control window.
There are three main steps for setting up the online application fee payment.
Set Up Your Payment Profile
With the online application form template, a payment profile charging $50 is provided. You must set up the Transaction Code and email address your school will be using to receive notifications for failed payments. You can also update the additional payment profile options as needed.
1. Log in to JICS as an Administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Access the form you are working with.
4. From the Tools menu, select Payment Profiles.
5. Click the Edit icon or Add profile link next to the Online Application Fee profile. The Payment Profile page appears.
6. If your school will allow applicants to use an electronic check to make their payment, select Allow E-check.
7. In the Show fee description field, review or update how the charge will be passed to the applicants' payment provider.
8. In the Transaction Code, enter your EX Receipt Entry Code used for online application fees.
9. In the Default Fee amount, review or update the amount applicants are being charged to submit their application to your school.
10. In the Email address to notify on failed payment field, enter an email address at your school that can be used to notify the appropriate person or department that the payment failed. This might be your school's Accounts Receivable office or IT department.
11. Click Save Profile.
Verify the Questions You Want Mapped to the Online Payment Portlet Are Set Up
With the application form template, the applicant's first name, last name, address, and email are already mapped to be passed to the payment profile processing pages. To map another question to pass to the payment profile processing pages:
1. Right-click on the question to be added to the payment profile and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. From the Map to Payment Field field, select the name of the field on payment processing screens that will contain the value the form user enters before being edited.
4. Click Save.
Assign the Appropriate Payment Profile to the Form's Submit Button
With the application form template, the online application fee payment profile is already set up as an action occurring when the applicant clicks the Submit button. To select a different payment profile:
1. Access the online application form's Finish tab.
2. Right-click on the Submit button and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
3. Select the Rules tab.
4. From the drop-down options next to the Payment: Use Profile drop-down, select the profile you want to associate with the online application.
5. Click Save.