Theresa Scopelliti, Registrar
- Sub-term I ends 10/16 and Sub-term II begins 10/17 (last day to add a sub-term class is 10/18)
- Sub-term and mid-term grades are due 4 p.m. on 10/17
- We are in the process of implementing e-transcripts from NSC
- We have a new position posted in our office for Registration Asst. and Data Analyst
- Athletic and Veteran advising/registration is Oct. 4 & 18
- Online registration for Spring and Intersession runs from Oct. 24 through Nov 8.
- All fall graduates that are short will be notified on Oct. 7 (in time to register for a Sub-term II class)
Linda Durso, Purchasing Agent, Business Office
- Fiscal Audit rapping up
- Christmas Club Forms were sent out to employees to fill out
- Financial Aid will start being posted tomorrow and refund checks will start next week, 10/7/19
- October 7, 2019-Portals will start being blocked for students for non payment, no payments plans being set up or balances above $900
Matthew Peters, Director of Financial Aid
Financial Aid will hold FAFSA Workshops on the following dates and times:
10/23 Room 209 1-3 pm
10/24 Room 208 11-pm
10/30 Room 209 1-3 pm
10/31 Room 208 11-1 pm
11/6 Room 209 1-3 pm
11/21 Room 209 4-6 pm
Denise Larson, Dean of Student Success & Retention
- Priority registration for student veterans opens on Friday, October 4
- Academic Advising Workshop scheduled for Thursday, October 17 at 12:15 p.m.
- Registration for Winter Session/Spring Semester opens on Thursday, October 24 and runs through Friday, November 8
- The Advising Center will set up an information table the week of October 28 to promote early registration
- LC Opportunity Scholarship recipients will begin being identified during registration
- Outreach to students graduating in December will be ongoing and notification of Bachelor’s Incentive Scholarships will occur for all students eligible to go into a Bachelor’s Program.
Office Decorating Contest
Below are pictures from the Office Decorating Contest that occurred during the first two weeks of the semester. The Business Office/Student Accounts has once again won the Office Decorating Trophy.