1. Read and analyze contemporary research in the field of Psychology pertaining to human judgment and decision-making.
2. Understand the role of culture, context, and individual circumstance in the decision-making process.
3. Become familiar with and articulate the theories of various seminal researchers in the field of judgment and decision-making.
4. Debate and defend theories of decision-making via in-class oral discussions.
5. Articulate the importance of judgment and decision-making (and the various ways in which it manifests) in contemporary society.
6. Identify flaws in real-world examples of decision-making, and propose potential research-based solutions.
7. Develop and formally present a working personal decision-making philosophy based on the views of various theorist.