1.To understand the impact of social interaction, group membership, and social structure on the social behavior of ndividuals.
2. To understand the intrapsychic processes of cognition, attribution, and learning that underlie social behavior.
3. To understand intergroup conflict and social movements among various racial and ethnic groups in society today.
4. To understand the theoretical perspectives in social psychology.
5. To understand contemporary social psychology and some of the work that social psychologists have researched.
6. To understand how course content impacts student’s social engagements.